- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Gary Andersen
Wisconsin running back Melvin Gordon put up some new art work on the walls of his apartment.
It is down to a two-man race now for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin, and one of the candidates didn't even take a snap at the Badgers spring game.
After passing on opportunities to declare for the NFL draft, running backs Ameer Abdullah of Nebraska and Melvin Gordon of Wisconsin are the country's top two returning rushers.
Coach Gary Andersen has a new deal at Wisconsin with about a 15 percent raise.
Joel Stave will get a late start in spring ball to hold off the competition for the starting quarterback job at Wisconsin.
Wisconsin said Tuesday that coach Gary Andersen was contacted by the Cleveland Browns for their coaching vacancy but decided not to pursue the position following a conversation with the NFL team.
Wisconsin's university athletic board has approved a one-year contract extension for football coach Gary Andersen.
With a full week of league play in the books, a familiar trend has emerged in the Big Ten.
The ending came up again in a team meeting for Wisconsin.
If all goes according to plan, the possibility of one of those attention-grabbing FCS wins won't exist much longer in the Big Ten.
By every measure, Urban Meyer's first season at Ohio State was a smashing success. The Buckeyes won all 12 games, and Braxton Miller developed into a superstar quarterback along the way.
Wisconsin opened spring practices this month with Montee Ball watching nearby _ an odd experience for someone who had been a fixture in the Badgers' backfield since 2009.
Gary Andersen doesn't mind taking a back seat with his new team when it comes to the Rose Bowl.
Several schools tried to lure Gary Andersen away from Utah State.
Gary Andersen publicly pledged his allegiance to Utah State not long ago. Now he's on the verge of becoming Wisconsin's coach.
"It's a concern, and the minimum would be that it's a moderate concern to me," Andersen said. "He's a tough young man. We've seen him play a lot of games. He's a tough-minded kids. We need to get him as close to 100 percent"
Asked how important Gordon's presence will be this fall, Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen said, "Huge is probably not a big enough word."