- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Gary Bird
Reaction Tuesday to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address by members of Oklahoma's congressional delegation:
Moore Fire Chief Gary Bird will be among the guests who sit with first lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday when President Barack Obama delivers the annual State of the Union address.
Moore Fire Chief Gary Bird told reporters Tuesday that he was confident no more bodies or survivors would be found in the rubble.
"I'm 98 percent sure we're good," he said, though he added that he hoped to conduct repeat searches of devastated buildings.