- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Gary Bird
Reaction Tuesday to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address by members of Oklahoma's congressional delegation:
Moore Fire Chief Gary Bird will be among the guests who sit with first lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday when President Barack Obama delivers the annual State of the Union address.
Moore Fire Chief Gary Bird told reporters Tuesday that he was confident no more bodies or survivors would be found in the rubble.
"I'm 98 percent sure we're good," he said, though he added that he hoped to conduct repeat searches of devastated buildings.