- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Gary Brown Items
Derek Norris hit a tying, two-run, homer in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics scored on a wild pitch in the ninth to beat the split-squad San Francisco Giants 7-6 on Friday.
The Detroit City Council has approved the privatization of garbage pickup, a $122 million move officials say won't save money but will improve and expand service.
Detroit plans to begin outfitting its bus fleet starting Monday with surveillance equipment in an ongoing effort to curb violence, officials said.
Gary Brown approached the dilapidated yellow station wagon in the Walmart parking lot slowly.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa and Nebraska officials have been keeping wary watch on an ice-covered portion of the Missouri River for any flood threat it could pose.
Peyton Hillis was too sick to play Sunday, and the Browns running back doesn't feel like he needs to provide a doctor's note to prove it.
On paper, Mitt Romney is the favorite to win next year's GOP primary in New Hampshire - he ran a respectable second here in 2008 to eventual nominee John McCain, and as the 2012 cycle begins, he's the clear front-runner in a crowded field of would-be contenders.
Detroit officials who were backstage at a concert featuring hip-hop stars Dr. Dre and Eminem had no right to privacy when they confronted organizers in a videotaped exchange that turned up in a DVD, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled in a decision released Saturday.
Top draft pick Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals faced a midnight deadline to agree to a contract, putting agent Scott Boras in the spotlight once again as the final hours for a deal approached.