- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Gary C. Schultz
Latest Gary C. Schultz Items
The Pennsylvania law requiring some school officials and others to report suspected child abuse does not apply to a Penn State administrator who's accused of keeping quiet about allegations that a former football coach molested a boy in a shower, the administrator's attorney said Sunday.
The Penn State board met in executive session Sunday following the weekend announcement that criminal charges were filed against former retired defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky, accusing him of sexually abusing young boys.
The Penn State board met in executive session Sunday following the weekend announcement that criminal charges were filed against former retired defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky that accused him of sexually abusing young boys.