- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Gary Cahill
Samuel Eto'o seized on slack defending to score his first Chelsea hat trick in a 3-1 victory over Manchester United on Sunday that provided further evidence of the Premier League champions' struggles under David Moyes.
England defender Gary Cahill has been ruled out of the European Championship after fracturing his jaw in Saturday's final warmup match against Belgium.
Chelsea is playing for a place in European soccer history as well as next season's competition when it meets Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.
"It's a huge game, everyone knows how big it is," Chelsea defender Gary Cahill said. "But for us, if we get caught up in that, and start thinking from stuff apart from the game it will be a distraction."