- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gary Campbell
Oregon running back LaMichael James is skipping his senior year and declaring himself eligible for the NFL draft.
Ryo Ishikawa's score to par almost matched his age. For the 19-year-old from Japan, that summed up a day he would rather forget
Standing shoeless in a hallway while all around his Oregon teammates celebrated clinching their trip to the national championship, running back LaMichael James was asked for the umpteenth time how he felt about all the individual accolades coming his way.
A Christian, he is tattooed with Philippians 4:13, which says "I can do all things through him who gives me strength."
he'll be the first to say that off the field he's reserved.