- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Gary Cooper
She was the biggest of child stars. She was the top U.S. box-office draw from 1935 to 1938, bigger than Clark Gable, Bing Crosby, Gary Cooper or Joan Crawford. She kept children singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop" for generations, retired from acting at age 21 and went on to a diplomatic career. Here's a look at the life of Shirley Temple, who died Monday at age 85:
A southeastern Idaho girls basketball coach fired over a photograph posted on her Facebook page showing her fiance touching her bikini-clad chest has been reinstated as a substitute teacher.
Terry McAuliffe's Democratic roots reach all the way to Hollywood
Anumber of recent DVD anthologies have emphasized movie versions of well-known books. Perhaps the most self-contained and oddly hermetic package is "The Ernest Hemingway Film Collection," which consists of five titles derived from Mr. Hemingway's short stories or novels that 20th Century Fox acquired and turned into features between 1950 and 1962.
Gary Cooper tells the Idaho State Journal (http://bit.ly/1hxw06a ) in a story on Saturday that the letter says officials will contact Cook later about her employment as the coach for the 2014-15 season.
District officials on Tuesday adopted resolutions in the wake of the panel's recommendations, but Cooper said they altered language concerning Cook's return to coaching.