- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Gary Cooper
She was the biggest of child stars. She was the top U.S. box-office draw from 1935 to 1938, bigger than Clark Gable, Bing Crosby, Gary Cooper or Joan Crawford. She kept children singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop" for generations, retired from acting at age 21 and went on to a diplomatic career. Here's a look at the life of Shirley Temple, who died Monday at age 85:
A southeastern Idaho girls basketball coach fired over a photograph posted on her Facebook page showing her fiance touching her bikini-clad chest has been reinstated as a substitute teacher.
Terry McAuliffe's Democratic roots reach all the way to Hollywood
Anumber of recent DVD anthologies have emphasized movie versions of well-known books. Perhaps the most self-contained and oddly hermetic package is "The Ernest Hemingway Film Collection," which consists of five titles derived from Mr. Hemingway's short stories or novels that 20th Century Fox acquired and turned into features between 1950 and 1962.
Gary Cooper tells the Idaho State Journal (http://bit.ly/1hxw06a ) in a story on Saturday that the letter says officials will contact Cook later about her employment as the coach for the 2014-15 season.
District officials on Tuesday adopted resolutions in the wake of the panel's recommendations, but Cooper said they altered language concerning Cook's return to coaching.