- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Latest Gary Cooper Items
She was the biggest of child stars. She was the top U.S. box-office draw from 1935 to 1938, bigger than Clark Gable, Bing Crosby, Gary Cooper or Joan Crawford. She kept children singing "On the Good Ship Lollipop" for generations, retired from acting at age 21 and went on to a diplomatic career. Here's a look at the life of Shirley Temple, who died Monday at age 85:
A southeastern Idaho girls basketball coach fired over a photograph posted on her Facebook page showing her fiance touching her bikini-clad chest has been reinstated as a substitute teacher.
Terry McAuliffe's Democratic roots reach all the way to Hollywood
Anumber of recent DVD anthologies have emphasized movie versions of well-known books. Perhaps the most self-contained and oddly hermetic package is "The Ernest Hemingway Film Collection," which consists of five titles derived from Mr. Hemingway's short stories or novels that 20th Century Fox acquired and turned into features between 1950 and 1962.