- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Gary "Flea" Harrell
Latest Gary "Flea" Harrell Items
When you're 5-foot-7 and 170 pounds dripping wet, you don't become the all-time leading receiver at a Division I-AA college and reach the NFL, albeit briefly, unless you're tougher than men twice your size. So no one questions the heart and intestinal fortitude of Gary "Flea" Harrell, the former Howard University standout who later spent time with the New York Giants, Montreal Alouettes (CFL) and Frankfurt Galaxy (World League).