- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
Latest Gary Giordano Items
An American Express subsidiary is suing a Maryland man who was jailed for months in Aruba in the suspected death of his traveling companion.
Maryland prosecutors are dropping an indecent exposure charge against a man who was held for months in Aruba in the presumed death of his traveling companion.
A Maryland man who was suspected in the presumed death of his traveling companion in Aruba is suing to collect on a travel insurance policy issued in the woman's name.
A Gaithersburg man who was held as a suspect in Aruba for four months after his female traveling companion went missing is facing charges of indecent exposure after police officers found him and a woman naked in the back of an SUV in an Annapolis parking garage.
Giordano talks on morning TV; Source: Cuccinelli set to announce gubernatorial run; Hinkley seeks more at-home time; First family lights National Christmas Tree; Questionable spending of D.C. Council's needy fund; D.C. fire chief seeks to change shifts; McDonnell elected as 2012 RGA chairman; Prosecution rests in Maryland 'robocall' election case.
The Gaithersburg man whose female traveling companion went missing during an Aruba vacation this summer spoke publicly on Thursday for the first time since being released from jail, but he refused to describe the incidents that led to the woman's presumed death.
Battle over Ten Commandments in Virginia reaches federal court; Giordano to be released from Aruba prison; Caps fire Boudreau; O'Malley, McDonnell take business battle offshore; Elderly shoppers attacked in Montgomery County; Harris has Democrat challenger in 1st District; Arlington County considers eminent domain at Courthouse Plaza.
A Gaithersburg man is scheduled to be released from an Aruba prison Tuesday after being held for nearly four months in the disappearance of a female travel companion.
An Aruban judge on Friday ordered a Gaithersburg man suspected in the disappearance of a travel companion detained for an additional 30 days, according to prosecutors.