- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Gary Komassa
Before they arrive in Washington, D.C., the bikers of Rolling Thunder drive through hundreds of small towns, where they can count on receiving a hand from friends like Gary Komassa.
"I haven't made it yet," he said, "but I would love to go."
"We took pictures with him, myself and many others," said Mr. Komassa. "We had a nice time. That was really the highlight for me."