- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Gary Kubiak Items
Gary Kubiak was bored and in need of a job, if for no other reason to give his wife some breathing room at home.
It looks like Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator but Kyle might still land a job.
The 52-year-old Kubiak replaces Jim Caldwell, who left to become coach of the Detroit Lions. The Ravens also announced they have hired Rick Dennison, the Texans former offensive coordinator, as their quarterbacks coach.
Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator.
Once Mike Pettine finished his media duties and posed for more photos than a groom at his wedding, he ripped off a business suit that felt like a straitjacket.
San Diego Chargers assistant and former Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt was seemingly Detroit's top choice, but he chose to take the head coaching job at Tennessee on Monday night.
Jim Caldwell got a ringing endorsement from one of his mentors when Detroit Lions general manager Martin Mayhew was doing his homework.
HOUSTON (AP) — Wade Phillips was fired as the Houston Texans' defensive coordinator Saturday, a day after Bill O'Brien was hired as the team's head coach.