- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Latest Gary Kubiak Items
Case Keenum will be the Houston Texans starting quarterback against division foe Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Texans Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Cushing is out for the season with a left knee injury that will require surgery.
Case Keenum, who hasn't played in a meaningful game since he was in college back in January 2012, will start at quarterback for the Houston Texans this Sunday in one of the tougher environments in the NFL.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak felt an overwhelming sense of empathy for Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor when he watched video of him against the Kansas City Chiefs last weekend.
Houston Texans defensive end Antonio Smith lost his cool in a preseason game, and it's going to keep him out of the team's season opener.
Smith ripped the helmet off Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's head, then hit Incognito on the shoulder with it in last Saturday night's preseason game. The two also went at it in last season's opener.
Houston running back Arian Foster has strained his right calf during the Texans' organized training activities.
Kyle joined Kubiak's staff in Houston as a wide receivers coach in 2006 and rose to offensive coordinator before leaving to join the Redskins in January 2010. Kubiak has enjoyed watching Kyle's evolution from afar the last three seasons.
The Minnesota Vikings don't need record-setting days from Adrian Peterson to stay in the playoff race.