- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Gary Kubiak Items
Thanks to Arian Foster, the Houston Texans are still undefeated — but very nearly let this one slip away.
The Houston Texans have made it look easy so far, opening with a pair of 20-point victories.
Two years, two close calls, and two long offseasons pondering "what if" for the Baltimore Ravens.
Houston Texans reserve defensive tackle Ra'Shon Harris is out for the season after tearing his right triceps.
The Houston Texans announced contract extensions Thursday for general manager Rick Smith and coach Gary Kubiak, rewarding them for taking the team to the playoffs last year for the first time.
Overlooked again, Case Keenum will start his NFL career close to where he proved his skeptics wrong in college.
Art Briles panicked the first time he saw Robert Griffin III throw a football in person. It was that feeling you get when a secret you must keep is close to getting out.
A poster hanging outside Lucas Oil Stadium still bears the image of Peyton Manning.
The Baltimore Ravens were perfect at home during the regular season and a .500 team on the road, which explains why they were so desperate to host at least one playoff game this month.