- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Gary Kubiak Items
Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub is back with the team after he was hospitalized with an injury to the bursa sac in his right knee.
Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub spent the night in the hospital and missed Wednesday's practice with a bursa sac injury in his right knee.
Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub has been hospitalized with a bursa sac injury in one of his knees and missed Wednesday's practice.
Andre Johnson isn't himself.
The Houston Texans are turning to Brian Cushing to solve their crisis at middle linebacker.
Gary Kubiak has been worrying all week.
Brian Cushing insists he hasn't lost a step. The Texans will find out soon enough.
David Carr was sacked an NFL record 76 times in 2002, the Houston Texans inaugural season. Three years later, he went down behind the line 68 times, third-most in league history.
The Houston Texans have a history of blown leads and heartbreaking losses. Coach Gary Kubiak thinks they may have finally blossomed into a team that wins those kinds of games.