- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Gary Locke Items
Leading up to Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Beijing this week, senior U.S. diplomats have engaged in a series of direct conversations with their Chinese counterparts to protest the Chinese military's attempt to carve out a new air defense zone in the East China Sea.
News media and politics in the age of Obama have grown uncomfortably close. So many journalists have found employment in the Obama administration that the phenomenon has become a story itself, with a dozen news organizations tracking the cross-pollination between the two and speculating on the implications.
The American Embassy in China on Tuesday released photographs of U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke on a visit to Tibet, the tightly restricted Himalayan region repressed by Chinese communist authorities.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry this week lashed out at U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke,accusing him of meddling in China's domestic affairs after he questioned its policies toward Tibet, where Buddhist monks have been burning themselves to death to protest Chinese rule.
The U.S. ambassador to China made a surprise visit to Tibet, where Buddhist monks have been burning themselves to death to protest Chinese rule.
No longer regarded as a terrorist group by the U.S. and Europe, the Iranian resistance now is urging the West to recognize the movement as a legitimate advocate for democratic change in a country ruled for more than 30 years by a brutal, theocratic regime suspected of trying to build nuclear weapons.
The White House said Tuesday there was no timetable for Commerce Secretary John Bryson's return from medical leave after he suffered a seizure connected to two traffic accidents in California over the weekend.
Recent spats between the United States and China are focused on one particular venue: U.S. diplomatic compounds across China, a testimony to the fact that America's soft power is becoming increasingly more menacing to the autocratic communist regime.
The U.S. ambassador to Israel revealed this week that the United States is prepared to attack Iran to stop the Islamist regime from developing a nuclear weapon.