- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - gary morton
An auction house selling Lucille Ball memorabilia says it is returning the actress' lifetime achievement awards to her daughter.
The daughter of Lucille Ball is going to ask a court to block the scheduled auction of some of the comedienne's prized possessions.
Some of Lucille Ball's love letters and awards will be sold at auction after a judge ruled to block the sale but imposed a hurdle that the comedienne's daughter cannot overcome.
An auction for the belongings of the late Lucille Ball and her second husband is stirring up contention among the couple's heirs.
Heirs of the late Lucille Ball and her second husband are sparring over the planned auction of the some of the couple's prized possessions.
Heirs of the late Lucille Ball and her second husband are sparring over the planned auction of some of the couple's prized possessions, including a Rolls Royce and some of the actress' awards.