- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Gary Neville
To chants of "Fergie sign him up," David Beckham made a one-off return to the Manchester United team on Tuesday to mark the end of best friend Gary Neville's career in a friendly against Juventus.
"There is no disguising that the football this season has been poor, the results have been poor," said former United defender Gary Neville, whose younger brother Phil was an assistant manager to Moyes. "The performances have got worse and worse."