- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Gary Neville
To chants of "Fergie sign him up," David Beckham made a one-off return to the Manchester United team on Tuesday to mark the end of best friend Gary Neville's career in a friendly against Juventus.
"They're going to have to clarify this position quickly," said former United defender Gary Neville, who described the club's handling of the situation as "repulsive."