- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Gary Nova
If Rutgers' season were starting now, Gary Nova would be the starting quarterback.
Eight months ago, Gary Nova was Rutgers' unquestioned quarterback and voted team captain.
Brandon Jones blocked a go-ahead 34-yard field goal attempt by Jon Teague with 4:43 to play and Rutgers won its fourth straight game, a 21-20 victory over struggling Navy on Saturday.
"The past three years have been great. A lot of ups and downs," Nova said. "But I think this last year you just want to go out the right way and with a Big Ten schedule, there's not a better way to do it."
"We don't have a game today," Nova said with a wry smile when told of his head coach's endorsement. "But it feels good that he sees that I'm progressing."