- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
A Massachusetts mayor wants to make her town safe for promiscuity
Topic - Gary Owens
Owens wrote in his written response that he conducted an audit in July and August of last year that confirmed theft was the principal cause of the reported shortages.
In his subsequent resignation letter, he said he was not involved with the theft, but took responsibility as CFO.