- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Latest Gary Patterson Items
TCU defensive end Devonte Fields has declined to press charges after telling Fort Worth police that he was beaten and robbed by armed suspects.
Now that the latest bit of Johnny Football drama has been settled, the college football season can start with five days of games to satisfy fans who have been craving competition since Nick Saban was raising a crystal football in south Florida and trying to look as if he was having a good time.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
TCU defensive end Devonte Fields has been suspended for the first two games of the 2013 season due to an unspecified violation of "university and team policy."
The Big 12 is facing an identity crisis at quarterback, with a lot of different players preparing to take snaps this fall.
The biggest question when two-time BCS buster TCU made the move to the Big 12 was whether the Horned Frogs could handle the week-to-week grind of playing in a major conference.
Suspended TCU quarterback Casey Pachall is leaving school for the rest of the semester and entering an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall was suspended indefinitely Thursday, hours after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated _ his second brush with trouble this year and one that clouds the 15th-ranked Horned Frogs' push for a Big 12 title.