- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Gary Patterson Items
Now that the latest bit of Johnny Football drama has been settled, the college football season can start with five days of games to satisfy fans who have been craving competition since Nick Saban was raising a crystal football in south Florida and trying to look as if he was having a good time.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
TCU defensive end Devonte Fields has been suspended for the first two games of the 2013 season due to an unspecified violation of "university and team policy."
The Big 12 is facing an identity crisis at quarterback, with a lot of different players preparing to take snaps this fall.
The biggest question when two-time BCS buster TCU made the move to the Big 12 was whether the Horned Frogs could handle the week-to-week grind of playing in a major conference.
Suspended TCU quarterback Casey Pachall is leaving school for the rest of the semester and entering an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall was suspended indefinitely Thursday, hours after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated _ his second brush with trouble this year and one that clouds the 15th-ranked Horned Frogs' push for a Big 12 title.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall has been arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.