- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
Latest Gary Patterson Items
The biggest question when two-time BCS buster TCU made the move to the Big 12 was whether the Horned Frogs could handle the week-to-week grind of playing in a major conference.
Suspended TCU quarterback Casey Pachall is leaving school for the rest of the semester and entering an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall was suspended indefinitely Thursday, hours after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated _ his second brush with trouble this year and one that clouds the 15th-ranked Horned Frogs' push for a Big 12 title.
Boise State's quest for perfection and BCS glory were dashed again by a missed field goal.
No. 20 TCU and SMU are still playing their grudge match 16 years after they were last conference rivals.
Forget that TCU is getting ready to face a lower-division team in Portland State. Coach Gary Patterson wants the same thing from his 20th-ranked Horned Frogs no matter who they are playing.
When TCU athletic director Chris Del Conte was explaining his school's decision last year to leave the Mountain West Conference, he pointed out that it wasn't the same league the Horned Frogs had joined.
TCU's home stadium has become a construction zone, with the 81-year-old facility under going a renovation project that will turn it into a modern showplace.
Rose Bowl champion TCU is coming off the mountain after this season.