- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Gary Shapiro Items
The industry group that hosts the annual gadget show known as International CES is dropping reviews website CNET as the picker of its "Best of CES" awards. It says CNET reviewers' objectivity was compromised by the site's corporate parent, CBS Corp.
Think your high-definition TV is hot stuff _ as sharp as it gets? At the biggest trade show in the Americas, which kicks off next week in Las Vegas, TV makers will be doing their best to convince you that HDTVs are old hat, and should make room for "Ultra HDTV."
With 2012 behind us and the "fiscal cliff" narrowly averted for now, investors can get back to investing, and that means keeping up on the latest new thing and disruptive technologies.