- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Gary Sheffmeyer
More than 100 grizzled motorcyclists paid tribute yesterday to the members of the military who never returned home, laying a wreath at the bronze Lone Sailor of the U.S. Navy Memorial in Northwest.
"I'm feeling especially proud to be able to be here at the Navy Memorial today," he said. "I never thought I'd be able to take part in something like this wreath-laying."
Mr. Sheffmeyer said he expected 300,000 bikers will take to the roads at noon today for the ride from the Pentagon to the Reflecting Pool near the Lincoln Memorial.