- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Gary Thomas
As a Realtor in Orange County, California, Gary Thomas lives at the epicenter of the last decade’s epic housing boom and bust that is only now beginning to release the economy from its withering grip.
The coveted look for vacationers this summer is sleek and chic — with an emphasis on sleek.
The return of profitability, which enabled the government to reap a windfall $59 billion dividend from Fannie Mae this month that helped to dramatically lower the deficit, provides Congress with some time to work out a "rational" solution for replacing Fannie and Freddie that includes a more limited government "footprint" in the housing market but maintains some government "backstop" for mortgages, he said.
"That's baloney, and I'm a Republican. They were not the cause of the crisis, though they took the brunt of it," he said.