- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Gary Thomas
As a Realtor in Orange County, California, Gary Thomas lives at the epicenter of the last decade’s epic housing boom and bust that is only now beginning to release the economy from its withering grip.
The coveted look for vacationers this summer is sleek and chic — with an emphasis on sleek.
The return of profitability, which enabled the government to reap a windfall $59 billion dividend from Fannie Mae this month that helped to dramatically lower the deficit, provides Congress with some time to work out a "rational" solution for replacing Fannie and Freddie that includes a more limited government "footprint" in the housing market but maintains some government "backstop" for mortgages, he said.
"That's baloney, and I'm a Republican. They were not the cause of the crisis, though they took the brunt of it," he said.