- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Latest Gary Wichard Items
The North Carolina Secretary of State's office wants a court to force the NCAA to turn over documents from its investigation of UNC's football program to see if the state's sports agent laws were broken.
North Carolina has received a notice of allegations from the NCAA outlining numerous "potential major violations" in the football program, including unethical conduct by a former assistant coach as well as failure to adequately monitor the conduct of a former and current players.
Longtime NFL player agent Gary Wichard has died at 60.
Gary Wichard, the longtime NFL player agent who was suspended last year for his role in a recruiting scandal at North Carolina, died Friday. He was 60.
Investigators have issued a search warrant for the financial records of NFL agent Gary Wichard as they continue looking into whether North Carolina's sports agent laws have been broken.
Longtime agent Gary Wichard was suspended by the NFL Players Association on Friday for nine months for his role in a recruiting scandal involving the University of North Carolina.
Longtime agent Gary Wichard has been suspended for nine months by the NFL Players Association for his role in a recruiting scandal involving the University of North Carolina.
A former sports agent tells Sports Illustrated he paid college football players early in his career, and several of them confirm it to the magazine.
With the North Carolina football program being investigated by the NCAA and fighting to salvage its season, coach Butch Davis said Monday he is "sorry" he trusted former assistant coach John Blake.