- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Gavin Throckmorton
The plan is available immediately to the approximately 20 percent of MetroPCS's 9.1 million customers who have Android-powered smartphones and some customers have already downloaded the app and changed their rate plans to sign up for the service, Throckmorton said.
"Providing our customers with a high value, mobile entertainment experience is exactly what they're looking for," he said.