- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
Latest Gawker Media Items
Gawker Media, the cluster of news blogsites that helped define the emergent era of Internet news, has become the victim of an even more cutting edge Web phenomenon — it was hacked over the weekend, and the passwords of its staff and users and the private communications of its editors were posted online.
A spam attack on Twitter shows why it's wise to use different passwords for Internet accounts.
Gawker Media said Wednesday that it is pleased Sarah Palin's publisher has settled its lawsuit alleging copyright infringement, avoiding "lengthy litigation."
Sarah Palin's publisher said Tuesday that it has settled its lawsuit against Gawker Media.
The publisher of Sarah Palin's forthcoming book filed a lawsuit against Gawker Media on Friday for leaking pages of "America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag" before its release next week.