- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Gawker Media Items
Gawker Media, the cluster of news blogsites that helped define the emergent era of Internet news, has become the victim of an even more cutting edge Web phenomenon — it was hacked over the weekend, and the passwords of its staff and users and the private communications of its editors were posted online.
Gawker Media said Wednesday that it is pleased Sarah Palin's publisher has settled its lawsuit alleging copyright infringement, avoiding "lengthy litigation."
Sarah Palin's publisher said Tuesday that it has settled its lawsuit against Gawker Media.
The publisher of Sarah Palin's forthcoming book filed a lawsuit against Gawker Media on Friday for leaking pages of "America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag" before its release next week.