- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Gayle Crane
A judge has taken under advisement a change of venue request from the suspect in the shooting death of Missouri Southern University assistant football coach Derek Moore.
Jasper County Circuit Judge Gayle Crane on Monday also denied a request for a bond reduction for 40-year-old Jeffrey Bruner, who is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in Moore's death.
The Joplin Globe reports (http://bit.ly/QvEFxG ) that Circuit Judge Gayle Crane has denied the venue change for 40-year-old Jeffrey Bruner, who's charged in the Nov. 1 death of 37-year-old Derek Moore.