- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
- Westboro Baptists slam actor Paul Walker: He’s ‘in Hell’
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gcb
B doesn't just stand for broadcasting at ABC.
The recent furor over radio personality Rush Limbaugh calling Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a "slut" has been useful in exposing how much misogyny is still accepted in news and entertainment media. In the midst of the denunciations and rebuttals, years of demeaning anti-woman rhetoric from both sides of the political aisle have been dredged up, exposed and rightly condemned.