- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Latest Gcb Items
B doesn't just stand for broadcasting at ABC.
The recent furor over radio personality Rush Limbaugh calling Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a "slut" has been useful in exposing how much misogyny is still accepted in news and entertainment media. In the midst of the denunciations and rebuttals, years of demeaning anti-woman rhetoric from both sides of the political aisle have been dredged up, exposed and rightly condemned.