- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Gcb Items
B doesn't just stand for broadcasting at ABC.
The recent furor over radio personality Rush Limbaugh calling Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a "slut" has been useful in exposing how much misogyny is still accepted in news and entertainment media. In the midst of the denunciations and rebuttals, years of demeaning anti-woman rhetoric from both sides of the political aisle have been dredged up, exposed and rightly condemned.