- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Gearbox Software
Gearbox Software, LLC is an American video game development company based in Plano, Texas. - Source: Wikipedia
A gaming sequel to 1986 sci-fi horror movie “Aliens” takes players back into a war for survival against an iconic extraterrestrial species with mixed results.
You're entering a tight corridor filled with menacing shadows. Is that breathing you hear? Well, don't run. Clanging metal walkways and staircases always give your position away.
"The Walking Dead: The Game" took a bite out of the Spike Video Game Awards.
The popular "Borderlands 2" video game is walking the plank.
This sequel to the popular first-person, role-playing shooter from 2009 gratuitously builds upon the original, reveling in the violent excesses associated with looting, shooting and survival of the craziest.