- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Geico
A national insurance company has announced plans to create new jobs in middle Georgia.
New York's largest auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, charging blue-collar workers more than college-educated professionals, a consumer watchdog group reported Thursday.
At 4 p.m. ET Comcast SportsNet will provide coverage of the Jay Gruden introductory press conference in which he will be named head coach of the Washington Redskins. Here is the full schedule for today's television programming.
Tony Kanaan has landed a nine-race sponsorship deal with Hydroxycut just in time for the IndyCar season opener at St. Petersburg.