- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Geico
Ian Desmond took a longer path than most in establishing himself as a big league star. Here the 28-year-old looks back.
Bryce Harper opens up to Mark Zuckerman about comparisons to Mike Trout and Manny Machado, as well as jokes about running into walls.
In this video Michael Jenkins asks Mark Zuckerman about the mood heading into spring training and overall first impressions of the early goings in Viera.
After trading for Doug Fister, the Nationals boosted what was already a strength, but is that enough to make them the best rotation in the game?
At 4 p.m. ET Comcast SportsNet will provide coverage of the Jay Gruden introductory press conference in which he will be named head coach of the Washington Redskins. Here is the full schedule for today's television programming.
Richard Childress Racing has formed a technical alliance with Germain Racing that will begin next season.
Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper, 20, understands the responsibility that comes with his status as a rising MLB star, but he wants to be seen as more than a ballplayer. "I like people seeing the other side," Harper said.
Tony Kanaan has landed a nine-race sponsorship deal with Hydroxycut just in time for the IndyCar season opener at St. Petersburg.
Some fans argue that IndyCar racing isn't a sport, and that drivers aren't athletes.
OMAHA, Neb. | Billionaire Warren Buffett said Monday that Europe will have a hard time resolving its fiscal problems because of the structure of the European Union and this weekend's election results in Greece and France.
Billionaire Warren Buffett said Monday that Europe will have a hard time resolving its fiscal problems because of the structure of the European Union and this weekend's election results in Greece and France.
A glance at the drivers competing in the 2012 Sprint Cup Series:
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood criticized a fledgling lobbying campaign on Wednesday, which he said was working to undermine his campaign to limit drivers' use of cell phones and other electronic devices while behind the wheel.