- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Gene Castagnetti
Cemetery Director Gene Castagnetti said the filming was approved beforehand.
It came as a surprise that the veterans would be laying roses during their ceremony, taking them to locations in the cemetery where the crew was filming, Castagnetti told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.