- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
Latest Gene Chizik Items
Nick Fairley's coaches rose to his defense on Friday, insisting that Auburn's star defensive tackle is a clean player on the field and a fun-loving character off it.
After Auburn's skyscraper-sized plane landed beneath the glowing sky of a desert sunset, Tigers coach Gene Chizik was the first to walk down the portable staircase.
Kodi Burns' Auburn career has been an unusual journey.
Auburn coach Gene Chizik said Maryland might have reached out to Tigers offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn about its vacant head coaching job.
Cam Newton and No. 1 Auburn finally got to return to the football practice field _ sort of.
Auburn coach Gene Chizik said offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn has received a raise and contract extension, apparently ending fears that Malzahn would leave to take the Vanderbilt head coaching job.
Cam Newton left nothing to chance. He ran and passed the Auburn Tigers to a shot at the national championship they were denied six years ago, and he might as well start working on that Heisman pose, too.
Auburn's Michael Dyer and South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore hoped to share Southeastern Conference success and the same backfield.
Cam Newton has made quite the impression on Auburn teammate Philip Lutzenkirchen.