- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Gene Haas Items
Joey Logano lined up directly behind Kevin Harvick and followed him nose-to-tail around the track and across the line for the final restart. He was stalking the leader, looking for what he knew would be his only chance to snatch the victory away from Harvick.
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.
Coming off a disappointing finish at the Daytona 500, Harvick had the fastest car in practice and kept it rolling in the race, leading 224 of 312 laps on the odd-shaped mile oval.
Kevin Harvick had a nice send-off with Richard Childress Racing, winning his penultimate race with the team at Phoenix International Raceway.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Kevin Harvick popped in for what he thought was a quick hello with a bedridden Tony Stewart.
Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 percent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tony Stewart is confident he will be ready to race at full speed when the NASCAR season opens next month.
These are strange times in NASCAR, where everything has turned upside down in the blink of an eye.