- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Gene Sauers
Montgomerie became the fifth golfer to win both the Senior PGA Championship and U.S. Senior Open in the same year. He led at the end of the first and second days of the Senior Open, but entered the final round four shots behind Sauers and shot a 2-under 69 to force the playoff.
"I'm just glad to be here and glad to be able to play golf again, especially to be out here on the Senior Tour and be out here with all of my friends," Sauers said.