- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - General Electric Corp.
General Electric Corp. is planning to shut down the last of its Fort Wayne facilities after more than a century in the city where it once had thousands of workers.
A 91-widow who lives alone keeps the corpses of her dead husband and twin sister. Authorities are still deciding whether or not she will face charges.