- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - General Motors Acceptance Corporation
Ally Financial Inc. (or Ally Financial), previously known as GMAC Inc. or General Motors Acceptance Corporation, is a United States bank holding company that was previously the wholly owned financial services arm of General Motors. It is headquartered at Tower 200 of the Renaissance Center in Detroit. Ally Financial provides a suite of financial programs including auto financing, insurance, mortgage operations and online banking. In 2008, the firm provided financing to 75 percent of the 6,450 GM dealers. On 24 December 2008, the Federal Reserve accepted then-GMAC's application to become a bank holding company in order to gain access to billions of dollars in government aid, a crucial attempt to ensure the survival of the company. - Source: Wikipedia
The rise in applications is for full-time, two-year MBA programs. Conversely, significantly fewer people applied for professional MBA programs that cater to students with full-time employment.
When that guy in the red sports car cuts you off while making an illegal U-turn or infuriatingly blocks the box, it might not be his fault. According to a new study, he may not know any better. The District has the highest percentage of "unfit" drivers who do not have the basic knowledge to pass a written driver's test, according to a national study.
The District has the highest percentage of "unfit" motorists, who do not have the basic knowledge to pass a written driver's test, according to a national study by GMAC Insurance.
Ball State fired coach Stan Parrish on Tuesday, a few days after finishing the season 4-8.
Why are many of the big Wall Street banks imposing a freeze on foreclosures when the average number of days to foreclose on a property, according to Lender Processing Services, is at an all-time high of 478 days?
Bank of America is delaying foreclosures in 23 states as it examines whether it rushed the foreclosure process for thousands of homeowners without reading the documents.