- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
general motors co.
Latest general motors co. Items
The U.S. government fined General Motors Co. a record $35 million for waiting too long to tell safety regulators about a problem with ignition switches in small cars.
A Treasury watchdog's report released Wednesday estimated that the federal government lost $11.2 billion on its 2009 bailout of General Motors Company, almost $1 billion more than the Treasury Department's own estimated of $10.3 billion.
General Motors Co. says it's begun construction of a facility for race engine design and development in suburban Detroit.
A new report says taxpayers lost $11.2 billion on the government's bailout of General Motors.
General Motors Co. and a battalion of trial lawyers are preparing for an epic court fight over whether GM is liable for the sins of its corporate past.
The president of General Motors said Sunday that the company and local partners are boosting production capacity for GM-brand vehicles in China to 5 million.
General Motors revealed in court filings late Tuesday that it will soon ask a federal bankruptcy judge to shield the company from legal claims for conduct that occurred before its 2009 bankruptcy.
As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.