- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
general motors co.
Latest general motors co. Items
The U.S. government fined General Motors Co. a record $35 million for waiting too long to tell safety regulators about a problem with ignition switches in small cars.
A Treasury watchdog's report released Wednesday estimated that the federal government lost $11.2 billion on its 2009 bailout of General Motors Company, almost $1 billion more than the Treasury Department's own estimated of $10.3 billion.
General Motors Co. says it's begun construction of a facility for race engine design and development in suburban Detroit.
A new report says taxpayers lost $11.2 billion on the government's bailout of General Motors.
General Motors Co. and a battalion of trial lawyers are preparing for an epic court fight over whether GM is liable for the sins of its corporate past.
The president of General Motors said Sunday that the company and local partners are boosting production capacity for GM-brand vehicles in China to 5 million.
General Motors revealed in court filings late Tuesday that it will soon ask a federal bankruptcy judge to shield the company from legal claims for conduct that occurred before its 2009 bankruptcy.
As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.