- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
general motors co.
Latest general motors co. Items
The U.S. government fined General Motors Co. a record $35 million for waiting too long to tell safety regulators about a problem with ignition switches in small cars.
A Treasury watchdog's report released Wednesday estimated that the federal government lost $11.2 billion on its 2009 bailout of General Motors Company, almost $1 billion more than the Treasury Department's own estimated of $10.3 billion.
General Motors Co. says it's begun construction of a facility for race engine design and development in suburban Detroit.
A new report says taxpayers lost $11.2 billion on the government's bailout of General Motors.
General Motors Co. and a battalion of trial lawyers are preparing for an epic court fight over whether GM is liable for the sins of its corporate past.
The president of General Motors said Sunday that the company and local partners are boosting production capacity for GM-brand vehicles in China to 5 million.
General Motors revealed in court filings late Tuesday that it will soon ask a federal bankruptcy judge to shield the company from legal claims for conduct that occurred before its 2009 bankruptcy.
As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.