- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest General Motors Items
The Ford Motor Company is proving that stories about the death of capitalism have been greatly exaggerated.
Employees, retirees and car dealers will get a chance to buy General Motors stock when it is sold in an initial public offering as early as November.
General Motors and ABB Group will work together to develop pilot projects for re-using the batteries from the Chevrolet Volt electric vehicle, examining whether the batteries may be a source for renewable energy that could improve the effectiveness of wind and solar power generation.
The labor movement recently marked a historic transformation: A majority of union members now work not in the private sector, but in government. The movement that once fought to raise the wages of ordinary workers has turned into one that fights to raise their taxes.
General Motors had a solution in 1927 for Buick owners who wanted to move upscale automotively but could not afford a top-of-the-line Cadillac. The answer was what they called a companion car, a somewhat lesser car than a Cadillac but still manufactured by Cadillac.
President Obama was in Detroit on Friday to promote the Chevy Volt electric car, which is fantastically overpriced and offers underwhelming performance. This is the latest example of government burning billions on green ideas that don't pay off.
As General Motors refocuses its five automotive brands in an attempt to reclimb the ladder of success, it has given Buick the mandate to build vehicles with Lexus-like refinement.
Basic transportation no longer seems to satisfy most people. The hard facts of driving, comfort, safety and fuel economy have been the top items on anyone's mind recently. The mere fact that more and more owners are looking for value along with the creature comforts is reason enough to consider the 2008 Saturn Vue.