- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Geng Yansheng Items
The United States hacked two of China's major military websites tens of thousands of times in a single month last year, a spokesman with the nation's Defense Ministry said Thursday.
China's military on Thursday said that its computer networks have been under constant attack from hackers mostly based in the U.S., pushing back against charges that it has launched cyberattacks against American companies.
A territorial flare-up between China and Japan intensified Tuesday as two Beijing-sent patrol ships arrived near disputed East China Sea islands in a show of anger over Tokyo's purchase of the largely barren outcroppings from their private owners.
China's military exchanges with the U.S. will be disrupted by a Washington announcement of a $5.85 billion arms package for Taiwan, the Defense Ministry said Wednesday, confirming expectations that Beijing would retaliate over the sale.
China's military exchanges with the United States will suffer after Washington's announcement of a $5.85 billion arms package for Taiwan, the Defense Ministry said Wednesday, confirming expectations that Beijing would retaliate over the sale.
China sees "ulterior motives" behind Japan's annual defense white paper that warns for the first time of Tokyo's concern about Beijing's growing assertiveness.
China has begun work on its first aircraft carrier and probably will develop two or more, along with outfitting a former Russian carrier that is set to begin sea trials soon, Pentagon officials said.