- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Geno Auriemma
Rutgers coach C. Vivian Stringer is not a big fan of the WNIT, but says she would accept a bid there to keep her young team playing in the postseason.
UConn made short work of Rutgers in the American Athletic Conference semifinals.
UConn players expect they are going to go on a big run at some point in every game, they just never quite know when.
Top-ranked UConn dominated the postseason women's basketball awards for the fledgling American Athletic Conference, with sophomore Breanna Stewart picked as player of the year Friday and Geno Auriemma receiving coach of the year honors.
Connecticut continued its stay atop The Associated Press women's basketball poll for another week.
UConn continued its perfect season with another blowout victory.
It's been impossible to beat UConn this season. Try doing it short-handed and there is little chance for success.
Stefanie Dolson has helped Connecticut to a 133-11 record and a national championship in her four years on the team. But she's also brought to the program something coach Geno Auriemma believes has been just as important - joy.
SMU looked a lot better to Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma three weeks after the Mustangs were blown out by 61 points in their first trip to the home of the top-ranked Huskies.
Breanna Stewart saw a rather odd combination in No. 1 Connecticut's offense early against SMU: antsy and stagnant.
Geno Auriemma's 1,000th game at Connecticut was like most of the first 999.
Houston played Connecticut close for the first 10½ minutes. The top-ranked Huskies were simply too much after that.
Bob Diaco walked around Connecticut's football complex with a pad and pen shortly after becoming the Huskies' new head coach.
UConn's Bria Hartley has never had a 40-point game or a triple-double.
Connecticut remained atop The Associated Press women's basketball poll for another week and achieved another Top 25 milestone.