- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Geno Auriemma Items
Chattanooga's Jim Foster is on the verge of joining a select group of coaches.
Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma has had teams that could steal passes, and he's had teams that could block shots. This season, he has a team that can do both.
Chattanooga coach Jim Foster can thank his famous former assistant for helping give the Lady Mocs the longest active home winning streak of any Division I women's basketball program.
Odyssey Sims had never walked off Baylor's home court after a loss - until No. 1 UConn came to town.
Connecticut stayed No. 1 in The Associated Press' women's basketball poll after two easy home victories this week, ahead of a showdown with No. 7 Baylor.
Breanna Stewart left a lasting impression at the U.S. women's basketball team training camp last fall.
Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma was as anxious as anyone to see how his top-ranked Huskies would handle a close game.
Odyssey Sims has never lost a home game with Baylor, which has a 69-game home winning streak spanning the career of the All-American senior guard.
Temple coach Tonya Cardoza spent 14 seasons as an assistant at Connecticut, so she knew the challenges her team would face on Saturday.