- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
George A. Romero
Latest George A. Romero Items
Zombie films never go out of style, just as the dead never seem to die.
The makers of the animated tale "ParaNorman" like to think of their film in terms of odd combinations. Horror and comedy. John Carpenter meets John Hughes. "The Breakfast Club" meets "The Fog."
Horror movie fans are trying to save a southwestern Pennsylvania cemetery chapel featured in several scenes of the cult classic "Night of the Living Dead."
A star-studded adventure, Call of the Dead, easily will consume a majority of the player's time in the latest Call of Duty downloadable content pack.
"Did it not seem strange to the people involved that [Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert] the voice of condescending acerbic satire should be calling on others to restore civility and seriousness to our politics, complaining about political disagreement, and arguing for 'sanity'?" writes Yuval Levin at the National Review blog The Corner.
A review of Dead Rising 2: Case Zero from Capcom for Xbox 360.
George Romero talks to Zadzooks about his life, his work and the pop-culture evolution of his lumbering, human-stalking, flesh-eating zombies.