- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest george atallah Items
The NFL and players' union have agreed to mediation in their labor negotiations.
The NFL has filed an unfair labor practice charge against its players' union.
The NFL filed an unfair labor practice charge against its players' union with the National Labor Relations Board on Monday.
Negotiations to prevent an NFL lockout took a grim turn Thursday with the cancellation of the second day of a planned two-day bargaining session.
The NFL Players Association said its TV ad, set to run during a college football all-star game this weekend, was rejected by CBS College Sports Network because the message was connected to labor negotiations.
The NFL players' union confirms it has filed a collusion claim against the league's owners.
NFL union executive committee members Scott Fujita and Domonique Foxworth say concerns about injuries make the league's push to switch to an 18-game regular season a major sticking point in negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement.
The Washington Redskins on Tuesday suspended defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth without pay for the last four games of the regular season, capping a saga that began last offseason.
NFL players might be socking away their paychecks soon to get ready for a lockout that could cost them their entire salary in 2011.