- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - George Bramlett
A gun that was once owned by deceased cop-killer Christopher Dorner is being auctioned off at a Las Vegas pawn shop.
"The coward and murderer Christopher Dorner frequented many gun shops in Las Vegas and sold us this revolver on January 15, 2013,"
"It's a .38 Special revolver, which is one of the most popular calibers," George Bramlett, the owner of Bargain Pawn Shop, told KLAS-TV.