- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - George Clinton
George Clinton and the Black Eyed Peas have settled a lawsuit in which the funk pioneer accused the pop group of using his music without proper permission.
A guitar valued at $5,000 has been stolen from the tour bus of George Clinton and his P-Funk band.
Several shots rang out from a handgun during a large fight near an outdoor concert venue in Cleveland, leaving four people wounded after a "Unity in the Park" festival featuring funk music artist George Clinton, police said Sunday.
A man fired several shots from a handgun during a large fight near an outdoor concert venue featuring funk music artist George Clinton, killing one person and wounding three others, police said Sunday.
Clinton alleged his signature was forged on a release form later provided to his attorneys and that he has never been paid royalties on the remixes.
He claimed producers tried to license "(Not Just) Knee Deep" in 2009, but he refused.