- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - George Clinton
A historic Detroit recording studio is reopening after a successful sneak peak.
For a bustling, thriving capital of a world-class superpower, Washington, D.C. offers a surprisingly lively scene for the nonliving as well.
The National Children's Museum is launching its Trader Center this weekend, where your child can bring the rocks he or she has discovered, and trade them for better rocks. They also can learn about bartering, which is another lesson that may very well save parents a fortune.
The green space between Smithsonian museums gained more color when the 46th annual Folklife Festival kicked off Wednesday morning.
George Clinton and the Black Eyed Peas have settled a lawsuit in which the funk pioneer accused the pop group of using his music without proper permission.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony didn't miss Axl Rose at all.
A guitar valued at $5,000 has been stolen from the tour bus of George Clinton and his P-Funk band.
Two single-engine float planes collided as they flew near an Alaska lake and one of them crashed and burned, killing the four people aboard, authorities said. The second plane landed safely despite significant damage.
A man fired several shots from a handgun during a large fight near an outdoor concert venue featuring funk music artist George Clinton, killing one person and wounding three others, police said Sunday.
Several shots rang out from a handgun during a large fight near an outdoor concert venue in Cleveland, leaving four people wounded after a "Unity in the Park" festival featuring funk music artist George Clinton, police said Sunday.
In most ways, Sarah McCarthy is your average high schooler. She has a job, college plans, but also a peculiar passion for a 16-year-old: She's a vinyl junkie.
Fan favorites Mary J. Blige, Trey Songz, Jill Scott and rapper Kanye West are among the headliners for the 2011 Essence Music Festival.
Clinton alleged his signature was forged on a release form later provided to his attorneys and that he has never been paid royalties on the remixes.
He claimed producers tried to license "(Not Just) Knee Deep" in 2009, but he refused.