- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Latest George Clooney Items
Spread whatever rumors about wedding reception and honeymoon details that you want, but don't fool around with faith when it comes to George Clooney.
The British website Mail Online apologized Wednesday to George Clooney for alleging that his fiancee's mother opposed their marriage on religious grounds — a story Clooney called both wrong and irresponsible.
Hollywood on the Potomac: It is the stuff of fabulous dreams in the foreign press. Multiple overseas news organizations have become convinced that actor George Clooney is going to run for office in California, and possibly end up in the White House with a British first lady by his side. Journalists have already penned the script.
Hollywood star George Clooney, 53, fresh off an announced plan to wed his British human rights attorney-girlfriend Amal Alamuddin, 36, now says he's going to turn his attention away from acting and on to something with a more service oriented slant: Politics and political office.
The underrated World War II film “The Monuments Men” arrives on home video platforms this week, and it deserves another look. The Afghanistan war movie “Lone Survivor” also debuts. Both are based on true events.
Looks like George Clooney owes Michelle Pfeiffer a lot of money.
Alamuddin has advised former U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Syria, helped ex-Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko challenge her imprisonment and represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange as he fought extradition to Sweden.
After two decades of insisting he wouldn't marry again, George Clooney has taken himself off the romantic market. The 52-year-old Oscar winner is engaged to Amal Alamuddin, a 36-year-old international law attorney.
George Clooney -Hollywood's most eligible bachelor - is getting hitched, according to a London law firm.