- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Latest George Coetzee Items
The Americans have a 7-1-1 record in the Presidents Cup, and it looks even more lopsided on paper.
The field for the 142nd British Open golf championship, which starts Thursday at Muirfield. Players listed in only the first category for which they qualified:
The marquee group of Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott is set to go off Thursday at 1:14 p.m. and Friday at 7:44 a.m.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott, the top three players in the world rankings, will play together in the first two rounds of the U.S. Open at Merion.
Leonard walked toward the 12th green Saturday at Innisbrook and saw a scoreboard that showed he was tied for the lead in the Tampa Bay Championship. He knocked in his 8-foot birdie putt, assumed he was ahead, and then never looked at another board the rest of the day.
Kevin Streelman figured a good round Saturday would at least get him in the mix at the Tampa Bay Championship.
Tiger Woods is going to have to wait to pursue a seventh win at Torrey Pines.
Geoff Ogilvy came within one stroke of not having to spend the next three months thinking about the Masters.